Air Purifiers UV Air Purification System
The RxAir is an air purifier that uses high-intensity germicidal ultraviolet light (UV-C) to destroy more than 99% of airborne bacteria and viruses, including the flu, H1N1, SARS, pneumonia, MRSA, strep, TB, measles and the common cold. The RxAir’s efficient destruction of pathogens, low-maintenance operation and small footprint make it the ideal solution for preventing the spread of airborne viruses and bacteria while reducing concentrations of volatile organic compounds and odors in homes, schools, work environments and meeting places. Our flagship product, the RxAir, uses high-intensity germicidal ultraviolet lamps to purify air and destroy more than 99% of bacteria and viruses, as proven by independent FDA- and EPA-certified laboratory testing.
RxAir Kills bacteria that can make it difficult to sleep.
- Cleans the air in an average sized bedroom up to 6 times per hour
- Reduces air pollution linked to sleep disorders and other health issues
- Runs quietly so it doesn't interfere with your sleep
Protect Your Family:
Take control and improve your indoor environment and well-being.
- Protects those who suffer from respiratory conditions or a weakened immune system
- Serves as a preventative measure for individuals concerned about getting sick from bacteria and viruses
- Reduces concentrations of volatile organic compounds
Care For Your Pets:
Your pets are your family, so keep them healthy too.
- Kills bacteria that can cause pet-related health issues such as zoonotic diseases
- Effectively reduces odors
The filterless ViraTech UV technology in the RxAir goes beyond filtering to destroy more than 99% of airborne viruses and bacteria. No pathogen-laden HEPA filters. Low ownership cost. Equipped with 17 adjustable fan settings for quiet operation. These are just a few of the things that set the RxAir apart from the competition.
RxAir warrants this product to be free from defects in workmanship or materials for a period of one year from the date of purchase or five years from the date of purchase of a comprehensive warranty. If the product fails any time within one year or five years with an extended warranty after purchase, RxAir will repair or replace the defective part or unit.
The Air Purifiers UV Air Purification System by RxAir from Rotmans. We proudly serve the Worcester, Boston, MA, Providence, RI, and New England area. Product availability may vary. Contact us for the most current availability on this product.